I can contain myself no longer!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Coming soon to a driveway near me...

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Our new bus...

Courtesy of a very friendly and very patient earlybayer - who I'd very much like to consider as a new friend :D

Thank you Richard - I hope we can do you proud 8)

is it a deluxe? looks like its drilled for the trim. if it is can i ask a favour when you take delivery of it.

Yup it's a deluxe (24 prefix chassis number). The trim is all carefully packed away in boxes.

Hopefully it'll be with us sometime over the weekend. PM me with your request - I don't think I'll need an excuse to cuddle/tinker with it :mrgreen:

hmmmmmmmmmm haven't i seen this somewhere before???

Hey Jon, I think I might have mentioned this bus to you on the odd occasion LOL

And thanks again for the advice & encouragement!

Your first PM to me was in March and now you bought it after all! Congrats Mike! 8) You should have PM'd me, so we could have met IRL! I live close to Richard. :wink:

Hey Bob,

Wow! March seem years ago now doesn't it? And thanks again dude - I really couldn't have done this without you (and Richard!)!

It would have been ace to collect the bus and meet Richard and yourself. Who knows... maybe when the bus is up-n-running?

Cheers,

Mike

mcvw said:
Hey Bob,

Wow! March seem years ago now doesn't it? And thanks again dude - I really couldn't have done this without you (and Richard!)!

It would have been ace to collect the bus and meet Richard and yourself. Who knows... maybe when the bus is up-n-running?

Cheers,

Mike

It really does sound like ages ago! :lol: Really cool that it all worked out in the end. 8)

I hope to pop over to your side of the Channel some time. I'd really like to meet people from these forums IRL!

Latest posts