I need pictures of drivers seat runners, with seat off....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiller

Reaction score
I need to see where to position floor runners and then weld it to the floor...x
thanks

b062a949.jpg

Hope this helps. It's the clearest I have.

Don't forget that the drivers seat runners are set at a slight angle to position you better at the wheel. I never noticed this until I fitted some Porsche seats to my van.

Drivers seat runners are set at a slight angle , the angle must be very slight .Can you see it in the picture ??

This makes sense , I will properly slot the runners on the seat and marry it up and mark it..... then take the seat off and wield it.
Thanks you.. Need to buy a wielder now . whats the best wielders out there helfords mig or the one what looks like a sparkler .?

smiller said:
This makes sense , I will properly slot the runners on the seat and marry it up and mark it..... then take the seat off and wield it.
Thanks you.. Need to buy a wielder now . whats the best wielders out there helfords mig or the one what looks like a sparkler .?

your best bet is a mig welder mate, an arc welder (looks like a spakler :lol: ) is not suitable really for this type of job. youll end up blowing holes in ya tubs!

Latest posts