i thought i'd seen it all

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
this goes beyond all reason

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Bay-lookalike-VW-Bus-Camper-Subaru-Sambar-7-seater-MoT-07-16-/151836290302?hash=item235a25ecfe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"A joy to drive and own. Everyone loves "LOLA" the lowlight"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monkeyvanwestybike said:
Put a Scooby engine in
It will be cool! :suicide: :suicide:

LOL It's a Subaru, it comes with a Subaru engine.

To really troll everyone I'd do an aircooled vw engine swap, so it would have the soul of a Bay :50:

DadWagens said:
monkeyvanwestybike said:
Put a Scooby engine in
It will be cool! :suicide: :suicide:

LOL It's a Subaru, it comes with a Subaru engine.

To really troll everyone I'd do an aircooled vw engine swap, so it would have the soul of a Bay :50:
Ooops must of hit a nerve
Better back off the Subaru thing for a while :)

I like the irony of the sellers ebay name - classicvwhire

I am going to stick my neck out here, coz I kind of like it, I wouldn't want to own it, but I can see the fun side to it. :D

According to Wikipedia, Subaru introduced the Sambar in 1961 as an aircooled rear engined van for those who wanted something like the Subaru 360 (which looks very Beetle-like) but which could carry small loads. Sound familiar? ;)

As the saying goes, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

gas1man said:
I love this pick up. Take all the .... to the tip so I don't have to use the bus. :lol: :lol:

J & P
:D :D :D
Take it to the tip and leave it there!

This looks like the guy has welded together all of his leftover bits and pieces, you know, the stuff lying around the garage that nobody wants to take off your hands.

Cool bike though. :lol:

Inspired by Fiat Multipla ?

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/the-fiat-multipla-is-officially-the-ugliest-car-ever-made/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts