• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Immaculate 71Deluxe for sale on colome motors in cali

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=533431

$9950 + $1280 = $11230

£5615 + Duties

Not bad me thinks!

Looks to be reasonable value - I don't like the reverse lights on the US busses myself though :?

My sister is in California now job hunting and has been offered 3 jobs so it looks like she'll be over there for good by next may time, so buses like this will be coming my way as i'll have someone to collect them and look after it until i fly out to arrange shipping. Cant wait :lol:

HuntingtonBeachSurfBus said:
My sister is in California now job hunting and has been offered 3 jobs so it looks like she'll be over there for good by next may time, so buses like this will be coming my way as i'll have someone to collect them and look after it until i fly out to arrange shipping. Cant wait :lol:

Does she know yet :lol:

HuntingtonBeachSurfBus said:

jobs a good un : D