in my search for a 68 i find one for the blind....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickyrooo1

Reaction score
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1590950" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i shan't be buying it.

Something about that, that I like but not sure what it could be :shock:

:?:

Who thinks a beetle will make a great skylight?

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

There was a fashion or fad for doing these in the US mostly during the 1970's and even into the 80's. Personally I thought it rather dumb, since there were better and easier ways of gaining space and a beetle shell with windows is not light and seriously compromises the vehicles performance and stability.

I guess it was about the look.

Today we have the equivalent with over narrowed front axles and suspension lowered to the point of impracticality.

I guess it's about the look. :lol:

Trikky2 said:
There was a fashion or fad for doing these in the US mostly during the 1970's and even into the 80's. Personally I thought it rather dumb, since there were better and easier ways of gaining space and a beetle shell with windows is not light and seriously compromises the vehicles performance and stability.

I guess it was about the look.

Today we have the equivalent with over narrowed front axles and suspension lowered to the point of impracticality.

I guess it's about the look. :lol:
I agree with you Trikky2, I should buy stock beams now hold onto them for twenty years then sell them back and make a mint................our roads are nearly third world country now can you imagine the state of them in twenty years time.........adjusters set on max height :mrgreen:

I was going to do a similar thing, but with a bus on top of a beetle! I recon it'd be worth a fortune!

Sent from my arse using Tapatalk

Bay pride said:
I was going to do a similar thing, but with a bus on top of a beetle! I recon it'd be worth a fortune!

Sent from my arse using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts