Interior Light

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazmidas

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone confirm what interior light I need to fill the hole in my rear headlining? Had a look and there appears to be not guts of the light and also nothing to screw the light into....Its a 1972 crossover.

SDtMZFGgmY1PSNYx7

Hopefully the image will work!

Gareth

2nd attempt at an image....

6vCsmZtTQFmoBDjM6

https://goo.gl/photos/6vCsmZtTQFmoBDjM6

Gareth

The shape and fitting looks similar to ours? It was screwed through our ply headliner so not sure how it'd work with your fabric
a42272dfb3279176d900d8675a1105e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I believe it's the same interior light as is in the front of the bus- but mine was a poptop so didn't have one- try popping the front one out and fitting it in the back, then order another maybe :)

I had a 72 Devon and it had the same interior light in the back and in the front. In the front there is a mounded bit of steel spotted the the roof brace, in the rear it was similar but just a piece of squarish steel with a hole in it popped to the rear home made roof brace. I've now decided to go down the route of surface mounted led lights as they give more light and use loads less juice from your battery.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, plus my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. :mrgreen:

Latest posts