International Shippers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagboyblue

Reaction score
looking at a new project which will need shipping from US / Canada - can anyone recommend a shipping agent ? prefer it to be able to go to Tilbury Essex.

thanks
D

I used Allcargo express based in Vancouver Canada. I'll give you Pam's email, lovely lass. Tell her Mark with the 'nightmare bus' recommended them!

http://www.allcargoexpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pam's email address... [email protected]

Kingstown Shipping in Hull, ask for Mark or Alan. We use them for everything we bring in as do a few others on here (Monkeyspinner Tim etc), they came highly recommended before I started to use them. They go into Felixstowe, Tibury and a few other ports and tend to ship from LA and will arrange collection in the US for you as well. Watch it though as collection prices can nearly be as high as the shipping itself :roll: :roll:

Tell them Graham from MEB recommended them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,

Graham L said:
Kingstown Shipping in Hull, ask for Mark or Alan. We use them for everything we bring in as do a few others on here (Monkeyspinner Tim etc), they came highly recommended before I started to use them. They go into Felixstowe, Tibury and a few other ports and tend to ship from LA and will arrange collection in the US for you as well. Watch it though as collection prices can nearly be as high as the shipping itself :roll: :roll:

Tell them Graham from MEB recommended them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ,

they handles all 3 of the buses ive bought over, all collected from felixtowe

Kingstown shipping sorted me out for the 5th time, this last time with very short notice Alan Shores was able to get my bus shipped just in time to make it to Vanfest.
Top service.

Latest posts