Is there a box section under here?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruth11

Reaction score
A weird title, but I didn't know how else to put it!

See pic:

P1020119Resized.jpg

You see the little plastic bung in the floor pan here - my hubby wants to know if he removes this, will he find a box section under there? If so, he wants to put some waxoyl in there..... There appear to be a few around the bus and was wondering whether it's a case of "where there's a bung there's a box section?" or is it just a a suck it and see thing?

He was also wondering how to get them out, because it appears not to be as easy as it looks and he wants to avoid drilling them out if possible.

Thanks

When I repaired my floor there was a empty void under there which i did fill with wax oil, so I would think yours would be the same but not 100% sure yours would be the same.

Thanks Krusty - any clever ideas to get the bungs out without ruining them?

Inner sill under there.
Regards removing the rubber bung, could try prizing out, but if it won't budge, then will have to drill I suppose :D

You can still buy the bungs from a guybin holland , ( not cheap though ! ) 10euros off two if you want the site let us know and I'll dig it out

Latest posts