It's bought not brought !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delilahtoo said:
I thought that this was a forum, a place to chat, not somewhere to be criticised for 'bad' grammar and 'poor' spelling.

Can't we all just chill a little, and enjoy those occasional mistakes rather than police them?

I'd hate to worry about my grammar before saying anything on here... :roll:

This must bother someone, as they bought it up :?

I only notice mistakes writing stuff when it's got a red squiggly line under it - a bad habit as the other day I sent a business case to my boss advising that we should "go ahead and invest in the project as it would decrease our profitability" :oops: - relying on spell-checkers can only go so far :D

Only thing that annoys me is "txt spk" - now I can understand that back in the day pressing a number key on a phone 3 times to get a letter, wait a second then press it 3 times again to get another one, was time consuming but - you have full keyboards on phones now, and on computers, that is slightly lazy....

what I do like - as said earlier by easy, people who type as they would speak to you - it's personalised grammar and gives people their own style, love it

Latest posts