Its that time of year again!! Time for more tinkering

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
70 mile road test and fingers crossed everything seems good. Bottle filled and just gotta pack me stuff now :D

ianscooby said:
Good luck, hope it all works :D :D , look forward to seeing something in vowo
There will be a club piece in Camper & Commercial magazine later in year mate, i know as ive got to write it :lol:

Had a fueling problem so didnt use NOS, managed to get a PB of 17.1, chuffed as there was a strong head wind!

Broke it after that, alternator pulley came off and i lost the spacer that sits behind the pulley so if you have any laying around :wink:

After 2 trips on a low loader i got bk at midnight :roll:

Gutted, would have been good to see what it all went like, atleast you had a full bottle of laughing gas to help you look on the brighter side of it all :lol: :lol:

ianscooby said:
Gutted, would have been good to see what it all went like, atleast you had a full bottle of laughing gas to help you look on the brighter side of it all :lol: :lol:

have you ever tried it?? :lol:

its some craic! we had a bottle of NOS and Helium in the lab, I sounded like Jimmy Cranky and my lips would turn purple from the helium at the same time we would be pissing ourselves from the NOS! :lol:

Latest posts