I've been shopping....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
After being totally board last night at work i started looking through various threads about anything and everything and because of this today i went out and bought......

A 85A/H Leisure battery (£45)
A Self Switching Split charger (£16)
Battery terminals (£3)
240V (Blue) hook up point (£8)
A table stand, so when we go camping we can remove the skim board table from the van and use it outside (£35)

Just need a 2nd Fuse box and a weekend off!

Cheap battery, last time I looked they were around €100 here.

Thats what i thought, think they also had the 110A/H batteries but they were to big to go in the engine bay, think they were only about £70.

thats propper cheap! did you get any of those parts on line? if so can we have links, i need all of it lol

there is a caravan place down he road, i may pop and check the battery prices :)

Got all the parts from the shop, had to order the 240V blue socket and the table base but all the rest where from off the shelf :D 8)

what exactly will this give you in the bus now ?

as i need to sort out power in my bus.

Thanks

Mark

froggy said:
After being totally board last night at work i started looking through various threads about anything and everything and because of this today i went out and bought......

Battery terminals (£3)
A table stand, so when we go camping we can remove the skim board table from the van and use it outside (£35)

sorry froggy, i fear some of this list may be my fault lol !! :roll: :roll:

steve92 said:
froggy said:

Battery terminals (£3)

sorry froggy, i fear some of this list may be my fault lol !! :roll: :roll:
Steve,
YOUR DAMN RIGHT ITS YOUR FAULT :twisted: :twisted:

Latest posts