Ive just spent some cash on.....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smudge

Reaction score
An EarlyBay sticker............ 8)

Sold some crap on EBUM so paypal slush fund is looking good.Only thing is there is nothing on ebum that i need...allways the way!...got the money,nowt to buy.

I think i made a good start with the sticker 8)

i know how it feels mate. egay has sent me one of those codes to get some money off on your next paypal purchase, can i f##k find anything to buy to use it. spare money doesnt last long in my hands. wheels or tyres usually swallow most of it up

I got a T25 too - where ya can't spend money on yer bay yer'll always find tat for a wedge in abundance!

Sadly, Eve (t'early bay) needs so much I fear she will never acquire it all! I'm doin' me best to help her though ;) A bargain roof rack was the latest purchase. If in doubt use the Just Kampers Ebay shop and buy 'accessories' fer't ride ;)

I had a voucher and bought somethin for £1.90 thought sod it i'll wait and use it on something that will save me more than 19p, and guess what, it expired before i used it :roll:

Just picked up my lastest ebay bargain for my '69 Beetle.
Riviera1.jpg

2 good tyres and 2 need replacing all for £26 :mrgreen:

Latest posts