Jesus in a camper van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubberdaz

Reaction score
Just seen on the local news, a Reverand is traveling around his many parish's around Hereford in a Camper. Yep and it's a EB (devon) too!
Even the big man upstairs perfers an EB :wink: :p

As an atheist I'm not terribly impressed by that - but I have got a Dashboard Wobbly Jesus in my Scooby as an ironic statement (does that count? :lol: )

1463853380_860eb3a4e1.jpg

;)

Hey, he has feet where his knees should be! It's a umpa lumpa jesus :lol:

Justin & Mutley said:
As an atheist I'm not terribly impressed by that - but I have got a Dashboard Wobbly Jesus in my Scooby as an ironic statement (does that count? :lol: )

1463853380_860eb3a4e1.jpg

;)

went on the search on the net and found this
http://www.christiantoday.com/article/rolling.rev.camps.out.to.connect.with.parish/21246.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dubberdaz said:
Just seen on the local news, a Reverand is traveling around his many parish's around Hereford in a Camper. Yep and it's a EB (devon) too!

Daz,

I thought it was you mate? I say that because.............

I can remember hearing suzy screaming oh god oh god when we were camping that once.... :lol:

Cheers

Andy

pye1man said:
dubberdaz said:

Daz,

I thought it was you mate? I say that because.............

I can remember hearing suzy screaming oh god oh god when we were camping that once.... :lol:

Cheers

Andy
Hmmm, yeah i remember we were sat by the fire and Lee had gone.........missing :shock:

Latest posts