• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

JK Van Cover Used £40

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Hi,

Just Kampers silver breathable van cover for sale as i've sold my van. Fits splits bays and t25's short discription below

image_6899.jpg

Short Description
We have improved our ever popular breathable van cover with some great new features. The addition of a full length under vehicle securing strap and rain flaps on all the zips make the Deluxe van cover, in our opinion, the best value van cover on the market. Made exclusively for JK, it is designed to fit Splits, Bays and T25, Camper or Vans will also fit over pop tops (excluding fixed hightops).
Made from aluminised breathable light weight material, it helps to protect your treasure from rain, dust, sunlight, bird droppings and so much more. It has an all round elasticated hem, with three under vehicle adjustable securing straps (one lengthways and two widthways) and four door openings to allow for both front doors and either LHD or RHD sliding doors to be opened. The door zips have rain flaps to provide extra weatherproofing and all door openings have ties to help you air your vehicle in winter storage.

£100 new been usd for 1 year one small repaired section but still good for a couple years use

Collection prefered due to size but could post at cost.

Cheers

Dave

I will take it if its not going to cost me the earth in postage to devon, EX36 3BQ. Do u know how to arrange a courier? Wouldnt want to pay more than a tenner mind (for the postage that is)

ghop99 said:
I will take it if its not going to cost me the earth in postage to devon, EX36 3BQ. Do u know how to arrange a courier? Wouldnt want to pay more than a tenner mind (for the postage that is)

Hi,

I will ask about postage and get back to you

Dave

ghop99 said:

Doh!

Beaten to it! :roll:

2nd dibs? Are you off to Ocktoberfest?

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
ghop99 said:

Doh!

Cheers!

Alistair

I know, you are usually quick off the mark with the for sale posts, can't believe I got there first!

Don't know much about Oktoberfest, where's that then?

ghop99 said:
aogrady said:
ghop99 said:

Doh!

Cheers!

Alistair

I know, you are usually quick off the mark with the for sale posts, can't believe I got there first!

Don't know much about Oktoberfest, where's that then?

Hi!

Note to self............... Must try harder.....

http://www.oktoberfestuk.com/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's in Cheddar, so not too far away at all.........About a hour for me, less for you? This weekend, or go for the day for a fiver.

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts