Just been browsing The Samba for early bay lowering tips...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Christ on a bike there's some tossers on there!

Makes me realise what a great forum this is.

*Ass kissing over*

As you were! :lol:

8)

Olson said:
Christ on a bike there's some tossers on there!

Makes me realise what a great forum this is.

*Ass kissing over*

As you were! :lol:

8)

Also a few on another well known UK site.

Very true doods, there are some massive pr***s out there on other forums, most wouldnt say boo to a goose if they saw you in the flesh. Met one who gave me a load of plop once, he has never done it again :wink:

Olson said:
It's the way they seem to 'pounce' on people which really irritates me! :?

Its almost as if they are waiting to either pick you up on something or give the total opposite view to yours just because they can. Bell ends :roll:

This forum is very fortunate not to have the generic "knowitalltwats" which most other car forums suffer from, vw or not.

Tis indeed a very nice place to be.... lets keep it this way :wink:

The beauty of this place is that the chat is mostly about the vans and general stuff on the side. Noone does politics etc on here, and its really cool because of it.

Some of the UK VW forums dont generally focus on VWs too much .....

Thats understandable fella, I doubt it was a litteral comment on septics in general as you say a few bad apples spoil it for everyone....

In case your scratching your head Septics - septic tank - yank a modern cockney rhyming slang a bit like sweaties - sweaty socks - jocks (scotsman and not footballers) - says the fat bastard geordie (northern monkey)in the corner...

Understand the 2 year old surely that taught you a lesson so why the 2 week old :lol: Have to admit my three year old is more than enough trouble couldnt imagine another in the house...

Araon said:
In case your scratching your head Septics - septic tank - yank a modern cockney rhyming slang a bit like sweaties - sweaty socks - jocks (scotsman and not footballers) - says the fat bastard geordie (northern monkey)in the corner...

:lol: lol :lol:

Speaking as a northern monkey who doesn't buy Fat Face clothes- it would come across as a weird form of advertising: Can I just chip in by saying that I quite like a bit of politics but know all dickheads who steam in to humiliate anybody who doesn't know vans inside out piss me off! (you don't get them on here which is why i like it!) :wink:

Rosko said:
Speaking as a northern monkey who doesn't buy Fat Face clothes- it would come across as a weird form of advertising: Can I just chip in by saying that I quite like a bit of politics but know all dickheads who steam in to humiliate anybody who doesn't know vans inside out piss me off! (you don't get them on here which is why i like it!) :wink:

No matter what any of us say, we are ALL still learning. I think all the contributers on here are mature enough to know that. 8) which makes this forum the best :wink:

I have to say i am becoming more drawn to this forum as time passes. i could not give a shit about soapbox talk and all that. all i want to do is get bits for my van and talk to those who are interested in the vw camper scene in general.

i have been on the receiving end of that type of know-it-all rubbish. i watched some bloke criticize with his mate that i had obviously had my front panel replaced as the badge was a later size. after a 2 year resto i appreciated that. funny though how i noticed him in his rust-ridden heap of 100% original bus.

all i need now is some red vinyl panels for inside and we will be at the shows this summer.

pretty please.....

ddffrost said:
yer their called Americans!
easy said:
Very true doods, there are some massive pr***s out there on other forums, most wouldnt say boo to a goose if they saw you in the flesh. Met one who gave me a load of plop once, he has never done it again :wink:
I totally agree with you. Can only take so much of that site. Had a fair amount of run ins with some of the "Post Hoes" on there.
I like to visit this one after I get off of the samba so I can chill out and relax. :)

Latest posts