just got back from a week in North Wales

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuit

Reaction score
Pitched up in sunny Abersoch
IMAG0124.jpg

7.30am thinking of my cooked breakfast to come!!!
IMAG0122.jpg

Had lunch in Wales best views just out side Betws-y-coed, found a great campsite on the lake side, next trip going to camp there!
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

Looks good chap, nice clean lowered bus in the sun. 8)

Just a gentle lowering, one spline at back, but dropped by 5 inches at front due to high original ride hieght. Drives so much better around the small roads like in Wales and cornwall.

Neptune blue in the sun......... I do miss the original old paint a bit though!!!!

Nice pictures (and van 8) )
I love north Wales, over there in a few weeks time (not in the van though :( ) and really looking forward to it (go every year for the last 17 years...)

Had lunch in Wales best views just out side Betws-y-coed, found a great campsite on the lake side, next trip going to camp there!

Whats the campsite called dude??

blogdroed said:
I live on Anglesey, whereabouts are you off to gninnam?

Abersoch - but will visit surrounding areas - might visit Anglesey!!

gninnam said:
blogdroed said:
I live on Anglesey, whereabouts are you off to gninnam?

Abersoch - but will visit surrounding areas - might visit Anglesey!!

If you're down in Pen Llyn then you have to visit Porthdinllaen near Morfa Nefyn - it's where we spent last weekend. The TÅ· Coch pub on the beach is fantastic if the weather's nice ...

see here: http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?p=213605#p213605" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you come over to Anglesey make sure you give us a shout!

8)

Latest posts