just spotted this on Ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny, on the basis of what you have said I think we should lock this thread and let you deal with it in private.

Good luck

Yes agree I have asked the mods to lock it. Danny it's not vzi forum still here. Hope it gets resolved soon.

This went from funny to very serious very quick (never got juicy) , I do apologize for my comments, if anything I was trying to be funny. :oops:
Danny sounds like a serious business guy and I too think we should put a lid on this topic.

Danny .....

A very elqeuant response and hopefully a matter that is resolved quickly (although sadly I doubt it)

It would be great if you could submit pics of the quality of work you provide especially the care and attention required for pukka lead filling etc..

not only from a greedy form of tech filling for our small site but also to show the guys that these skills still survive and with luck demonstrate to people that the old ways are still the best....

call me fella and well have a good chat a few peeps have been backing your corner ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts