keep this colour or change for something else?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost decided i think im going for a light pastel green bottom and darker green top with bumpers to match,i think :lol:

strongy said:
almost decided i think im going for a light pastel green bottom and darker green top with bumpers to match,i think :lol:

:?

Not sure - would need to see it first!
It may rock when it's done, but while I try and visualise it,
it doesn't seem to work in my minds eye!

But hey - if it sounds like the combo you like then go for it bud :D

are there any other sites like busselecta?with a biger choice of colours ?
found something i like but wonderd what it would look like with just the roof coulour diferent and not half way down

you could always save it and put it in paint, then you can change it to what ever colour you want 8)

That's what I did to create my dream bus...
AGulfBus.jpg

;)

J&M - Likey Looky 8)
When do you reckon you'll have it finished :?:

just looking at the first couple of piccys, looks like your gonna have fun getting it back on its wheels :shock:

Re colour, i like the beige. if you go for a colour change you have to go the whole hog, door shuts, cab area, engine bay etc...
its a lot of work to get it "right"
beige with a white roof and bumpers would look awesome, bit of bling and away you go..
:wink:

its all in grey now apart from the dash and engine bay so ive just got to sort out the scotch bodge wiring and wip the engine out to finish the engine bay,so i really need to decide what colour,i never thought it would be so hard to decide,the grey looks quite cool

bus007.jpg

dude biege. u would love it

thanks Justin & Mutley for gettin my pic. i gotta slow computer and i don't know how to use it

dude another good point about beige is it never looks dirty and then u wash it cos u feel the need to and it looks even better

Latest posts