Khyam Motordome Tourer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TakeLifeEasy

Reaction score
Hi,

Think of buying the Khyam Motordome Tourer and was wondering what people think of these. I am a little worried about this company as I have read on here that they went bust and started up again (second time!). Do you know if there are any plans from Khyam to release any new models?

From my understanding the company has gone bust sadly!

BUT don't let that deter you their awnings are fantastic, I owned a motordome tourer and could put it up on my own, which I can think of no other awning you can do that with, Was a fantastic bit of kit, I only sold it as was skint and wasn't using it as much as I did when I had a mrs (and all her stuff) that came to shows with me

TakeLifeEasy said:
Hi,

Think of buying the Khyam Motordome Tourer and was wondering what people think of these. I am a little worried about this company as I have read on here that they went bust and started up again (second time!). Do you know if there are any plans from Khyam to release any new models?

give them a call that is the easiest - their products are well respected and reviewed

Hi,

I brought a motordome sleeper back in september.
Fantastic awning, really good quality and well thought out.
Heavy....yes, but then mine does sleep 4.

Still looking for an awning and just checked Khyam site and they are releasing 2011 models -
http://www.khyam.co.uk/products.asp?s=Motorcaravan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So they are still in business then! Might go for the Classic model.

We have a Classic, can't speak highly enough of it, very well made and so easy to put up it's in a different league.

Latest posts