• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Khyam Ridgi Motordome Sleeper Awning - Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
Hello all

Befor I go and buy a new Awning, I thought I would check if any one has a Khyam Ridgi Motordome Sleeper Awning for sale.

Thanks

Mark

mark

any good bit smaller but still good
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=24195" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks, but I had one of those, sold it to a mate last week so I could upgrade lol

long time no speek though, hows the van going? you off to Bristol Volksfest?

Mark

Me and a mate are looking at getting one of these each and ive seen them for £324.99 plus postage. If your interested ill see if i can organize a deal for buying 3.......you can only ask.

edit "just spoke to him a the gaffer will call me back in the morning"

£10 off each so not really a massive bargin when im about to walk in and spend the good side of a grand on tents!!!!

Saying that ive not found any cheaper so what do you think???

Let me know.

Yeah I'll go for that is it ok to pay seperatly?

I'm guessing its at sommerset camping.

Thats correct. I expect they will take your payment over the phone while im in the shop if thats what you want to do. When i first phoned they said postage would be £7.50 or something so i expect youll be needing that.
Was you hoping to get this for the weekend?

yeah was planning on getting it this weekend, when were you planning on buying yours?

Will wait to here back from my mate tonight and i might go tomorrow. Would you be happy with the postage option (should have it by friday???)

AxlFoley said:
Thanks, but I had one of those, sold it to a mate last week so I could upgrade lol

long time no speek though, hows the van going? you off to Bristol Volksfest?

Mark
yer were all ok here, been busy with work and sh*t, van ok about to up grade to a disc set up this weekend being doing lots of miles recently. we don't really do many shows, good company, but stalls are limited and same old same old, you know what I mean.

Clyde has a good price there I paid Carol about 400 for ours a couple of years ago, O yer! don't forget the ground sheet

Give J & R camping in Leicester a try.

http://www.jrleisure.co.uk/products/khyam-motordome-sleeper-tent-new-2010-model/669/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No discount available from J&R, just tried them.

Need Axlfoleys tel phone number if anyones got it. I asked him to send it but he cant have read the post.

Clyde - sory I dint reply last night, i think i read the post and forgot to reply.

Thanks for sorting it out, bring on Bristol Volksfest!!

Shame I'm only going for one night :(

Latest posts