lammys bus in cyprus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use the third row down link (you'll know what i mean when you upload your photos to photobucket).

hhttp://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r54/lammyy/DSCF1119.jpgttp://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r54/lammyy/DSCF1118.jpg

click on the url link so its highlighted then right click on it and copy then when writing your thread on here click on the img tab above on the pos reply page then right click and paste in your url link and click on the img tab above again and jobs a goodun

nice solid lookin bus you got there I'm on my way out to cypruss in the spring to my old dears villa will be keeping my eye out for a new project while i'm out there :D

Here ya go, plus one for good luck, I've got a soft spot for red bays. i love your rack as well, never seen one like it before. If you are ever in Australia with it and no longer feel the need to own it, let me know!
David
DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF1119.jpg

DSCF1118.jpg

DSCF0948.jpg

shiny1.jpg

Can feel the heat from some of those pics from here! 8)

Hi lammy, thats a nice looking bus youve got there. The weather is only slightly better than here in South Wales at the moment!!
Do you know what type of red it is and the paint code? Chianti red?

for sale wont find soilder must sell money shame its in northern cyprus so exporting up to u i want £4800 real bargin all orginal apparet from 1641cc rebuilt to un leaed fuel if interested email [email protected]

Latest posts