late bay is down

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poptop2 said:
Silver said:
poptop2 said:
No mate Woody says you're his mate so you're scuppered! ;)

Yeah, I don't know how to get out of that one, he's even moved down south to be closer to me! I think the right man got the job, even if his has broke it on his first day!!

He will go back to Donny - We should have had bets on how long he would stay down there with you Southern softy's.

Loudoo will have to move Norf innit :?

He's gonna murder me one day I swear-- tehehe

He still has a sense of humour and your safe while that hammer is under your drivers seat.

Any news on who did actually break it this time?

Paul Weeding said:
I've brought my pipe and slippers ;)

Your late, it was like this earlier ;)

http://youtu.be/DoquKPpBH_w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hello from France........ :bliss:

Can any latebay member lend me 850 euro, I have seen a nice wedge.... :sick0006:

dandaz said:
hello from France........ :bliss:

Can any latebay member lend me 850 euro, I have seen a nice wedge.... :sick0006:

Yes of course I'm a Lord and have stacks of money.
PM me you bank account details including sort code ,your address and full name date of birth etc and will deposit right away

I dunno i'm off all day and you broke it? don't get belittleing me on here, i try to be sensible on this side for when i upgrade to an early.

cheers mate.... :party0009:

and I thought all mods are up their own bus.... :work4sex:

rickyrooo1 said:
I dunno i'm off all day and you broke it? don't get belittleing me on here, i try to be sensible on this side for when i upgrade to an early.

It will never happen ,pipe dreams ironically.

rickyrooo1 said:
I dunno i'm off all day and you broke it? don't get belittleing me on here, i try to be sensible on this side for when i downsize to an early.

ok... :D

rickyrooo1 said:
its a good job you have finished work ... :D

what the feck would you do all week without tlb.... :?:

rickyrooo1 said:
If I could spell sychofant then I would call you one!

art b said:
rickyrooo1 said:
its a good job you have finished work ... :D

what the feck would you do all week without tlb.... :?:
netflix
youtube
i player

Latest posts