late bay is down

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C. G. I don`t reckon you lives near me, I think you got me mixed up with someone else :shock: Mate I`m out in that old bus every single opportunity I get. We was out on Thurdsay night at the Dub Nuts thingy at Frys, I was out in it Friday night for half an hour, Me and the Mrs Ozziedog was out messing around most of Saturday till about three and today until about nightfall all around Brislington, Keynsham, Eastville, Town, Staple Hill, Hartcliffe etc etc etc. And I`ll be out and about tommorrow as well. Mind you there is a shed load of traffic around here lately ain`t there :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Watch out for the leopard skin bumpers :mrgreen:

rickyrooo1 said:

:zombie:

Thanks for having us....

my old bus is still on here....

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11648&p=218007&hilit=expanding+foam#p218007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:mrgreen:

See Ya Guys. :mrgreen: Don`t be strangers guys, AND Merry Christmassy greetings to you lot over there if we don`t meet again soon ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Come back again real soon :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
See Ya Guys. :mrgreen: Don`t be strangers guys, AND Merry Christmassy greetings to you lot over there if we don`t meet again soon ;)

i just leave 2 windows open

ozziedog said:

See ya later Ozzie maybe in the bus lol

Latest posts