Lets see your lowered buses on Steels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for a laugh and a comparison, this is the starting point;

67Bayinsurancepics005.jpg

Then after a tap with the lowering stick and fitting 175/65x14 on the front and stock 185/80x14 on the rear;

loweringthebus057.jpg

and to my mind, that looks rather good. Hmm, just bought some Empi 5s', but kinda liking the look of 14s' again. Bugger :roll:

Pete B said:
Then after a tap with the lowering stick and fitting 175/65x14 on the front and stock 185/80x14 on the rear;

loweringthebus057.jpg

and to my mind, that looks rather good. Hmm, just bought some Empi 5s', but kinda liking the look of 14s' again. Bugger :roll:

Pete, how's yours lowered at the front?

clyde said:
marcher said:
I still think your BRM's look fresh m8??
P1000629.jpg

Thats because you want the 15s ive found dont ya. Have you shrunk your bus in that picture....................?
The berms do look good dont they, umm what to do. After all you dont see many EBs on brms these days with the recent glut of fake fuch and sprints, the humble berm as been forgotten.

I just think mine is further away :lol: :lol: :lol:

with the recent glut of fake fuch and spints........ FAKE being the apt word fella

Pete B said:
Just for a laugh and a comparison, this is the starting point;

67Bayinsurancepics005.jpg

loweringthebus057.jpg

Pete will your 356 reps be up for sale now? if so can I have dibs :lol: .........

Here be mine as it stands at the moment 15" steels (from a splitty) ;)
Spain2010106.jpg

i'm thinking of putting some steels on my 72 bay she is lowered at the mo but not sure how(i'm a novice) i know it has an adjustable front beam on the front thats it.I want to go lower what do you think
[photobucket
5603bb19.jpg
][/photobucket]
c82b203e.jpg

also what size tyres would be best

cheers mark

sparkywig said:
Pete, how's yours lowered at the front?

Sparkybloke, what we have is a '64 to '67 splitty beam (std, not narrowed etc) with Creative Engineering adjusters and dropped/flipped spindles from Alex at Transporterhaus. The spindles give 3 and a half inches (as do all dropped spindles), the splitty beam another inch and then a tiny bit on the adjusters.
Just for clarification, the rear is down by two outer splines.

heres mild lowering jobby ! cut and turn front beam one spline down on rear running stock 14s all round

VWNW2010123.jpg

regards
chris

ant said:
lard said:
mines mildly lowered on completely stock:

Ah Saunton and Hidden valley :)

spot on! :msn4: - loved saunton sands - hidden valley had only recently been sold to new owners and it was a bit manic when we were there, not sure about the whole 5 star rating (been to much posher C&C Club sites) but it's a nice enough place and good location :)

Latest posts