Let's see your wrinkly front panels then

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
john the horse said:
Rob b said:
1b6e1ce3.jpg

f386374e.jpg

78c15eb8.jpg

Couple of mine :)
Mega mega axle stands love it.

I built them todo the job dude made a set of four but ended up only using two an that's at the lowest setting think I made them a little to big :)

Rob

creationblue said:
My mates bus, its stripped now having some work..............the front is staying tho 8)

Picture394.jpg

Picture405.jpg

Just

Love this awning, what make/type is it?

Is it canvas?

Nugsy said:
It dont look that bad but has been well filled :shock:

71Deluxe0001.jpg

I want to take all the filler out , weld shut the slide hammer holes and then give it a sympathetic blow in to keep the character of the bus

I figured out most yank buses have some front end damage as they used the front panel as a brake. Also they nearly all have gouge/dents along the sides about 3-4 inches up the side running along the sides, must be standard height bollards

You've described my bus :lol:

I salute you all. What a fantastic collection of mashed fronts. There should be a cliquey calender in this thread. :lol:

Ivor said:
Anyone ever posted a picture of that bread advertising van that had it's whole body bashed and painted to look like a loaf of bread ?

Braces? Their factory is 2 mins away from where I work, gonna nip in one day & ask if I can get a pic of mine next to the thick sliced bus :lol:
Saw it there yesterday as I went for my lunchtime bike ride.

Pretty tame compared to most on here, looks worse (better, surely??!!) in the flesh. Has been smacked fairly hard at some time and pushed/kicked out/filled pretty badly.Am certain it has had several bumps over the years, didn't help when I ran into the rear of a stock height bus....
Also evidence of ancient repair at the top of the 'A' pillar on left side.

DSCF0993.jpg

I like it :D

Latest posts