• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LHD Cali Panel Van With Camper Interior.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Reaction score
Owned since 2009 and after many sunny holiday trips to the south west of France and adventures, the day has come to sell our family camper.

Mot till aug 2015.
Price : £7999 - negotiable within reason and extras
Extras available : 3 Bow roof rack, screen cover and Kyham Quick erect MotorDome Sleeper awning

It is a very early (September 1967) LHD California import Baywindow campervan. We have added a full widthRock and roll bed that had new foam and recovered just last year. To make this very usable, we added a bespoke camping interior consisting of sink, loads of storage and a 240v/12v cool box.

There is an External Gas hookup for Al-fresco Cooking

Internal LED lighing via Camping/Marine (deep cycle) battery 100AH (we did not charge this during 3 weeks in france last year)

Reflective foil covered Ply lined and insulated nice and cool even in south of France!

It will seat 4, there are seat belts for 3 and isofix also.

There is a Cab bunk supplied (making this a 3 berth).

When it was imported, it was given a full mechanical overhaul, including new brakes and all seals. It has just been fitted with a new engine. It is 1641cc, with twin ich carberettors scat c25 cam and a twin exhaust to give it a little more poke. With only 50 miles on the new engine, it is waiting to be run in and take you for many more years of adventures.

It's running 15"porsche 356 chrome wheels with big moon VW hubcaps. The tyres are excellent Correct load rated rubber less than 1000 miles. its lowered a bit but still very comfy to drive.

I have a full folder of receipts since possession.

It gets Kept pride of place in the Garage.

Viewings obviously more than welcome in the evening or at weekends so you can how nice it is. I can take you for a drive, however if you want to drive it I will have to ask you are fully insured to do this.

All the pics - here:
https://imgur.com/a/4UVKE#9" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AD refreshed, new price and options. Also on the ebay if you want to have a look there.

Wahoo had a bid. 6.5k.. no reserve but 4 days left so I guess that's sold

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This must have sold 'cos i can't see it on eBay! Very good looking camper...toatal bargain if sold for £6.5k! :D

its here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201336989154" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
add to your watch list

All sold. No longer a early bay owner boo. Does that mean I get kicked off the forum now. .

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts