• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LHD rott free tin top or panel van wanted around 3k

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtinky say

Reaction score
i know its not much to go by but mechanics can be sorted i can convert to camper or update my self and any body work i can do welding is also no problem but idealy dont want weld new bits in. should be ready to buy in next few months
also dont mind ordering an inport.

Even for a LHD bus thats quite a tall order, they do come up but you may have to wait. To get an import from the US you are looking at the price of the vehicle being no more than $1500 to which you then need to add the cost of getting it to the port in the US, shipping, fees, duty/vat and collecting it from the the UK port.

Cheapest bus I've ever sold was £3500 and it fell into the above category but those buses don't come up that often these days unless they need welding work and are usually without an engine.

Can certainly have a look around for you.

I've got a 71 Westy due anytime now, does need some welding though but as it stands its going to be 3.5 -4K

i dont mind if it has no engine or anything in the back but i should be able to budge abit,im also in no real rush for one as funds are not yet present.

i wouldnt mind some welding like inner arches that sort of thing just dont want to be cutting and welding in new outer archers and such.. i prob sound realy fussy but im not that bad. i am realistic in that there are an old bus :)

:)

Regards

Mark Ritson
0844 879 7265
07545 297603
http://Www.Morecambeandwize.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nugsy said:
jtinky say said:
i am realistic in that there are an old bus :)

Old doesnt mean cheap in the world of the VW Bus

im not sure how to take that :?

i didnt mean old means cheap, i ment im realistic in wot sort of condtion there in, its not my first old vw granted its not as old as a t2 :)

Have you seen this http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40905" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ok not an early but near budjet , looks good and would get you in the game ;)

that looks like the ideal sort of thing to be honist but im after a tax free bus as i already have too many vehicals to tax and i dont want to get rid of any :(

ill prob end up getting a bus about november time but it looks like my limet might be able to stretch to 4-5k now :)

Hi,
we have a Californian import daily driver @ £4k
Gary http://www.coolcampers.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've been watching this thread with interest (as my current Toy budget is very limited - new kitchen just paid for :( ), to me the word Budget means
total available not the start point. I'm looking for a Bus (not a Camper) and
it seems £3K would get you a T25 and maybe £5K a Latebay - but no way
a streety legal /working Earlybay. So be careful with a cheap import the costs will escalate - best of luck mate.....JIM.

Nice one , just a few hours after my post :? , but it sort of proves the point that entry level is usually £6K+ some degree of spend - looks good though, best of luck with your sale mate...........JIM.

i'd sell you my mot'd bus withdrums up front narrowed tubbed etc for 7k but you'd need an engines as i'd keep the2110

Will have this for sale shortly, but was hoping to move it on before November:

6034480745_3f18b57108_z.jpg

Let me know if you want more details

I've got a 66 split shell priced at £3500 and also a 69 deluxe bay that will be priced somewhere between £3000-£3500 but that's still at the shippers in LA.

I can post photo's of whatever you'd like to see if either floats your boat?

Anton

Latest posts