• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

lhd westy interiors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rackhams ipswich

Reaction score
having a westy sort out and we have 5 wardrobes , 3 sink units ,2 jumps and 1 over head locker, 4 bed bases, early and crossover laminate, some only good sections or repair or templates to remanufacture , some unit doors good, to much to image so let me know what your after and we will see what we have.

email [email protected]

Interested in the overhead locker, email sent....

72/73 under bed door in the darker laminate 3/4 width?
Have you any good grey handles also?
Matt

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

mattyd72 said:
72/73 under bed door in the darker laminate 3/4 width?
Have you any good grey handles also?
Matt

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I have a dark laminate bed door for '72-'73 Westy, on eBay at about a fiver, good nick check pictures

Finishes in 2 days.

Hi there

I'm interested in the early stuff so what have you got left?

Interested in early laminate. How much do you have? I need enough to relaminate a spice rack, back end of the wardrobe by the tailgate and the end strips on the sink cabinet.

Also, on the off chance, do you have any pushbutton grey cupboard handles? Just need the one.

Thanks.

Chris.

CPBerry2011 said:
Interested in early laminate. How much do you have? I need enough to relaminate a spice rack, back end of the wardrobe by the tailgate and the end strips on the sink cabinet.

Also, on the off chance, do you have any pushbutton grey cupboard handles? Just need the one.

Thanks.

Chris.

Latest posts