Lo all lurker in town

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stodge

Reaction score
Just thought i'd say hello now i've finally joined what looks a great new forum....Well what can you say Rikki james posting about bays! I never knew you cared :)

Just out of interest how are crossovers recieved on here? Mines an August 71 crossover first dub I ever bought about 8 years ago now, since then I've had another 2 bays a beetle an a ghia but theres only one old dub that I could'nt bear to let go and thats Dot.

If i'd known what I know now I would have hunted out a 71, and I do give that lovely rear end envious looks when I see one. But that said I love the quirkyness of crossovers.

anyway glad i've found this place and look forward to lots of aimless hours on earlybay.

Regards
stodge

Hi, welcome aboard - crossovers are definitely in !! post up some pics in the Gallery ..

Hi Stodge and welcome to the early bays! Crossovers are more than welcome 8)

give us time justin :lol: Stodge , welcome son . i dont evem oen a vw yet and they let me on here ! crossovers are ok in my book , Pics up ?

Latest posts