• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

loads of bits required, can anyone help ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazykid

Reaction score
Hi I'm helping a friend with his 72 bay panel van

It Requires Brake master cylinder push rod the one that goes into the cylinder
steering column lower finisher where column meets floor
lock set
complete headlamps with bulb holders
shims for alternator adjustment
rear bumper and brackets
rocker cover spring clamp
coil bracket
all dash vent pipes
glove box
seat belts
speedo
charging relay

Many thanks

Kurt

Ive got a coil bracket - it will cost £1.72 to post cos of its size and weight. Good nick. £4 posted?

If you need the relay , that i would have removed when fitting a alternator conversion then i still have it

Hey you,, where abouts are you ? I`m in Bristol and I have a (72 K plate) donor, it`s still got lots of vent thingys and the column whatsit. I`m not after millions for them, perhaps a tenner here and there, if you`re anywhere near, give me a shout and pop round and have a look. p.s. I`m too stupid to do photos and stuff.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, bad dog :roll: :roll:

I have some rocker cover clips and a coil clamp, £5 posted for the lot?

Ive sent you the payment details for the coil bracket. Did you still want it?

Hiya Kirt,,,,, that donor of mine still has the brake set up on it, mind you I dont know if it`s any good as we towed it back on a bar. The offer is still there if you want to ring me saturday morning and I`ll go round it while you are on the phone and see if it`s worth your while driving over.

Ozziedog

Thanks Ozziedog will call you Saturday, How close to the M4 are you as I'm off to Cornwall Friday and returning Sunday, Driving past Bristol.
Thanks
Kurt

Hi Kirt,,,,,, If you get off the M4 at Bristol M32 then run at a tangent along the ring road I`m about 10 15 mins off the M4, then you could pop in and get back on the M4 at the next junction (Bath) about 20 ish minutes. I`ll have to talk you in on the phone because some twat has cut my road in half with a ring road. Don`t worry about ringing me on Saturday unless you really want to, just give me a bell when you`re coming up the M5 near to the M4. Is that OK ?? You got my moby haven`t you ?

Ozziedog

Hiya Kirt,,,,,,,, Number is 07723 069937 . I`m actually gonna be out on Sunday afternoon at my nephews place which happens to be on the M5 and M4 junction. If you give me a bell when you are somewhere near that junction, I`ll meet up with you and you can follow me back to mine and then peruse Madonna at your leisure while I get the kettle up to speed. Speek to you soon bud.

Ozziedog,,,,, Chief taster for Fosters and Stella :lol: :roll: :lol:

Latest posts