• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

loads of used parts..............

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Reaction score
just starting clearing closed down old vw shop, loads of good used parts, baywindow, late and early beetle, split-screen bus, two much to list.
heres some pics of the first two van loads.
P8170001_zps2348c7de.jpg

P8170003_zpsc12a1cd0.jpg

i will update soon, this lot going to take some sorting through :mrgreen:

rusty said:
just starting clearing closed down old vw shop, loads of good used parts, baywindow, late and early beetle, split-screen bus, two much to list.
heres some pics of the first two van loads.
P8170001_zps2348c7de.jpg

P8170003_zpsc12a1cd0.jpg

i will update soon, this lot going to take some sorting through :mrgreen:

How much for the spare wheel cover posted??

Sent from my VS TOUCHTAB 10.1DC using Tapatalk 2

if you find the top part of a front clip i.e. the screen surround for the bottom of the wind screen...can you let me know as I'm after one

thank you

looking for a heat exchanger for a RHD 72 crossover bay (drivers side) in good working order

can you let me know how much posted

cheers

lobie

Hi

On the lookout for an early bay rear bumper and brackets and buddy seat to go between driver/passenger

Thanks

Looking for a pair of good usable heat exchangers for 69-70 R/H drive early bay can you do a price to include postage

Cheers

Mike

After some tinware and the elusive 'Hoover piece' if you have anything ?

Hi. im looking for a rear light for splitty/bay, tailgate catch, air filter, the round plate at the base of the steering column, an early bay gearbox maybe and a master cylinder for a 57 bug.

2nd dibs on the spare wheel cover please if mattyd72 doesn't have it - and subject to price of course! :)

update..... still collecting and sorting, ive found some gems, barndoor samba parts :party0041: , early beetle stuff :party0002: , i will pm all above soon.

more pic soon.

Day three: all loose parts moved to my shop, just the engines, and gearboxes to go, and over 100 wheels :suicide:

Looking for the tinware piece over the gearbox bellhousing? TP one with hole for oil cooler :)

Latest posts