• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Loads of westy parts pics on there way

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panalvan

Reaction score
1972 only buddy seat (dark wood high back mustard vinyl) £50
1971 only buddy seat (light wood high back mustard vinyl)Missing lower seat part but have vinyl just need wood £40
1972 fridge nice condition missing tap hinges on upper cupboard has spice rack £150
1972 table £40
1972 wardrobe very nice missing mirror £150
fly screen for westy window £15
westy curtain rails 3 (one for above sliding door upper rear hatch and the long one for the nonsliding door side £30
Early wood wardrobe doors large and small £20 each
Early wood wardrobe sides 2 pieces £20 each
1972 over head shelf for tin top £50
Early spice rack no hinges or prop £30
Original mustard vinal £5 a piece (lots of pieces)
Westy ply floor the thick one under the vinyl/ply to level the vans floor £10
1972 rock and roll bed very nice condition small tears in vinyl £200
Early table leg £20
Table hinge trims the white rubber and metal bits x2 £10 each
wardrobe corner trim t shape £10
wardrobe door trims £5 each
Pics tommorrow mail me if there sanything else you need now my vans done its clear out time
Cheers

Is the 72 Rock and Roll bed a full width one please and is it a proper Westy one, if it is I'll take it. (if so is it light or Dark Wood?)

Also is the 72 over head shelf also full width as I'm interested in that as well and does it match the bed?, may be interested in a matching buddy seat if you have one as well.

The rock and roll bed is 3/4 width and dark wood original westy part
The overhead locker is 3/4 width and dark wood original westy part
Buddy seat is out of the same van and oridinal westy
I will have a look at the vinyl for the rock and roll bed i have
The table is the large one that hinges from the long side of the van and has plain white vinyl
Pics later

Pics
019-3.jpg

020-2.jpg

021-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

Hi there im after t shape white trim of wardrobe near boot hatch Could i have the cleanest peice please if so please pm your paypal and total and i will send you some dosh ta m8. The peice in question is under the twisted bracket that fastens above the boot hatch. Hope this makes sense ....If you have a long enough peice i can cut down this would be fine as long as not tatty. :? ;)

I'll take the 1972 fridge (is it for LHD?) + 1972 table + fly screen: call me asap: 07887 636858 Anna and James

Can you come back to me - wld love to spk re the fridge cabinet?

Cheers,

Jimmy

Latest posts