• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LOOK bay for sale/ NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KELCAN

Reaction score
im selling my van!!! had it 12 years not got much time for it ant more its sat for about 6 months not bein used and its not fair on the old girl took her for a run today and she fired up first time and ran like a dream...

now the old girl needs some welding to the sills and the bottom of the front clip its lowerd and has uprated adjustable shocks on the front has nice camping interior the lump is about 2 years old and has done about 4000 miles.........etc......etc

im offering her as is at the moment but will be welding her up as soon as i finnish my mates 356 and get my garage back and put the price up acording
NewVan012.jpg

NewVan011.jpg

NewVan003.jpg

offers near £3500

Dude no! she is such a nice bus :( that also seem abit cheep but I know nothing about prices :D

Good luck dude!

It's a shame you're letting her go, she still looks like a peach to me - price looks keen, I'm sure she'll go in no time...

Are you sure though, I couldn't do it!!!

;)

looks really nice and it is a keen price i may know some folks interested.

ill point them to this thread

thanks guys!!!! its going to be a hard one to let go 12 years is a lot of memories!!!!!! any hooo im only selling the van cause we have got a baby on the way sold my newbee cab and bought a new t5 van which im going to convert into a camper and all i want is the moonies to do that £3500 so thats my bottom line!!!!! the mot ran out on the 19th of this month the welding would cost about £500-£600 all straight forward here are some piccies of the inside!!!!
DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0140.jpg

DSCN0141.jpg

DSCN0142.jpg