• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for an early b with adventure roof in Uk or oversee

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullibulli33

Reaction score
Hi, Im looking for a earlybay with adventure roof, I preffer dry and first paint buses with patina, doesnt need to be machanicly sound. It would be nice if some of interior is stil present. Im open for all price ranges.

Regards Andrej

Hi Andrej ,

I have a nice 1970 Adventurewagen I am currently finishing off , I have done lots of work on it , ball joints , minimal welding , painted some panels , recommissioned the engine , new brakes , new winscreen , replaced some seals , wiring sorted , and it now has a near full mot ( uk ) ... heres a link to pictures of the van and work ...
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/buzzter_2006/1970%20ADVENTUREWAGEN/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Since the pictures I have mopped and polished the van , taken the floor cabinets , and floor up , replaced the damp ply floor board and retiled with a mad matz kit , I will take some pictures tommorrow to show .
I have also replaced the poor wood on the cabinets and am in proccess of reinstalling the cabinets .

I am looking to sell in the region of £9500 , if of interest drop me an email or call me on 07905259866 .

hey barry bulli bulli is serious about a adventurewagon, I showed him mine but he said its a bit to much of a project for him, the green high roof i showed you.
Anyways he seems like a serious guy and is very nice to talk to, bulli bulli this is barry a dealer friend of mine. We have been friends for a very long time. Good luck, and bye the way barry can fix anything wrong with the buses, and if you change your mind about mine just ask him I could send it to him if hes close to you. cya and thanks..

Hi Baz!

023.jpg

012.jpg

041.jpg

Latest posts