• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for my first bus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for my first bus, about £10k to spend.

My parents have a 1972 Devon crossover pop top which I absolutely love! It's made me jealous and want one myself.

Looking for something mechanically sound and preferably something I can use straight away.

I'm based outside Milton Keynes but will travel if the van is right.
Any help would be appreciated as I'm new to this.

JCW said:
Hi all,

Looking for my first bus, about £10k to spend.

My parents have a 1972 Devon crossover pop top which I absolutely love! It's made me jealous and want one myself.

Looking for something mechanically sound and preferably something I can use straight away.

I'm based outside Milton Keynes but will travel if the van is right.
Any help would be appreciated as I'm new to this.

do you fancy this rhd 1969 bay, if you stretch to £10,850.
2013-07-09141623_zps56c66aeb.jpg
[/url][/img]

Hi Parker999

Thanks for your reply and offer.

I think I'd prefer a van with a pop top of sorts but I'm in the early stages of looking so I may be back to ask about yours!

Hi, I have a 1971 devon. It is great condition, I have owned it for almost 3 years and have spent thousands on it. It has about 95% of the original interior. It is very solid, has flown through every MOT I have put it through with not even one advisory!

I am looking for 10.5k

If you are interested and want more info and pics email me: [email protected]

Hi Mate,

do you fancy having mine? 68/69 Westy from California LHD with Creative narrowed weedeater 2 beam & adjustable rear plates.
Original Westy Interior and front Seats.

I'm asking £13,500 but am open to offers ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271593336374?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its also on Early Bay listing but I cant get my pictures to load!!??

Thanks
Steve & Gem

hi there

i am looking to sell my 1971 cali imported riviera i have had billy since 2010 and have the original cali plate which came with it, it has a pop top from a splitscreen and was originally a panel van from my findings, it has blue and red leather rock and roll bed and with leather cushions embossed with the vw logo, the buddy seat and front seats are also embossed with the vw logo, it has a mad matz blue and red vinyl tiled floor, all the curtains have black out fabric stitched to them. it has had a fully refurbished engine 2 years ago and also has a petronix flame thrower electronic ignition with leads and coil. it will need a mot but the only thing that needs doing is a pair of ball joint gaitors.

please pm me your email or mobile and i can send you pictures

the reason i am selling is because i am moving abroad

cheers

john

Latest posts