• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of Early Bay spares and wares For Sale..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21Window

Reaction score
Have relocated and emptied years of VW hoarding from the shelves and boxes! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Maybe should have done this before moving! :roll:
Anyway.....lots more coming and will post as I get to it but anything you see is collection or + postage.

Will try and fit stuff into price brackets where possible.
PM where possible to save on an exhaustive thread for everyone.
1st to pay gets the sale - if you want 1st dibs :)
Everything is OG unless stated

Switches and relays- from £10

Sliding door parts- from £6

Headlight surrounds, a few dinks and knocks- still good condition- £10 each

Air vents and totem poles- from £10

Early Sliding door spares - £5 - £40

Westfalia fabric from buddy seat and rnr bed £20 - wheel cover £20, front curtain in good condition with poppers £40

LHD Sliding Door mechanism parts. hinge £60 green hinge £30 as missing spring and couple of parts, opening lock mechanism complete £55, T25 inner handle £5 anything else just ask...

Early rear light unit with the chrome surround (US Spec) £30ea & side makers for '68 (middle side marker SOLD) & lens £10ea, one damaged...

Cab seat back £25

Dash pod..complete superb condition.. with levers..grey fascia dials and the often missing handbrake/e brake light. £95

Fuse box £25

Tinware, prices from £20, look for what you need and PM me.

I'll have the ignition housing.
Please tell me how much posted and how to pay
Thanks

Dude could I have two good door handles if for early bay and includes barrels? Got the codes please

Take care

J

Bluesnailman said:
Hi

I'll take your two best condition OG USA rear lamp units please. Please pm me and we'll sort out collection/postage and payments.

cheers

PM'd you.

chad said:
I'll have the ignition housing.
Please tell me how much posted and how to pay
Thanks

PM'd you - I've got someone wanting these if you change your mind but you asked first. :)

Just checked - no sign of a PM

I definitely want it

chad said:
Just checked - no sign of a PM

I definitely want it

ok - it's sat in my outbox. Just been deleting pages of previous messages so should reach you ;)

Interested in 2 mozzy screens if you will post, happy for you to take them apart to put in a tube, only interested in the frames

Pm'd

I would like two of the door handles please if they will fit a early 71. Do they take the R type keys? Please PM with details.

Don't suppose by chance you've got a 12v headlight relay for a 1970 bus (push in type)?

Also interested in 2 of the louvred window frames, assuming that's for Westy louvred Windows. Where are you based?

its 4 pin but think that the screw in the centre (pos earth pin can be removed?)
theres a part number 411 941 583A It's the rectangled type.
thanks

Latest posts