Low light dual slider panel van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mozzie

Reaction score
Spotted an awesome rat low light dual slider panel van in the latest Volks world magazine on page 62. Anyones bus from the forum? Would like to see more pics of this ride 8)

G'day champ yeah that's the one. I own a 69 Rhd dual slider low light panel over here in oz and you don't see many around and when I see one my eyes light up like a Christmas tree lol

Thanks mate I will be checking these threads out in detail for sure talk to you soon

my late

P1010846.jpg

and with a couple of others :)

DSC01783.jpg

Vinces dual slider is mad. The daddy your bus is very similar to my bus in terms of paint my bus is of the road at the moment and getting a little tlc and a fuel injected 2276

I've been looking for an EB rhd twin slider for ages (pre'72) very thin on the ground.
I know of a '72 and a '74 locally, neither are on the road.

:)

Yeah they are rare as....over here in oz I know of maybe 2 other eb twin sliders

I have a genuine, RHD twin slider. Originally a microbus and currently a... shell? 8)
'72 crossover :D

gvee said:
I have a genuine, RHD twin slider. Originally a microbus and currently a... shell? 8)
'72 crossover :D

There are definitely more 72 twin sliders about than any other, I guess being the most prolific year of Bay production there are gonna be specials.

:)

Latest posts