Luxury Camping Norfolk & Suffolk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Maz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Some of you may be aware of a new business venture I have started!

We have some fantastic Bell Tents & Tipis available to hire at partnered campsites and also at any campsite that you would want to stay at.....we will set everything up ready for your arrival!

Park Farm Camping in Swanton Morley has a number of our tents available to hire, already pitched and ready for you to stay in.

I know most of you have vans but if your friends have the need to camp but want a bit of luxury and they don't want the hassle of setting up, then this is a great solution 8)

If you'd like more info please visit the website....http://www.magicalcamping.co.uk

We will be hosting some VIP areas at VW shows this summer...details are on the website.

I'll let the pictures do the rest, courtesy of STUC Designs :mrgreen:

39cc87a1.jpg

interiorflapsup1of1.jpg

tentinteriorbw1of1.jpg

bus1of1.jpg

tentinside1of1.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

They look absolutely amazin matt,would suit me a treat as im that lanky hardly fit in me bus when laid out,very best of luck with the new venture ;) ;)

Thanks Dave...I could see your bus beside one of our Bell Tents

You could try one out in our VIP Magical Camping area at Whitenoise or Alive & V-Dubbin :) They can sleep up to 6 people and include 2 weekend tickets!

PM me if your interested and I will sort a special price for you!

Thanks again,

Matt

Latest posts