M Code help please?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delidubz69bay

Reaction score
Hi gang.
I am sadly one of those of us who can not fathom out how to add aviators,sigs,and what not.

I have been Wanting for ages to find out more about my bus,looking through old bills,letters and little notes etc,plus I found some freshly restores pics of it on photobucket.

I have been able to find out some of the previous owners details literally by typing in there names into Google etc.
I looked into Finding the m code details.

I found the plate behind the passenger seat today,whilst checking my vehicle over.

I tried to enter my m codes onto the m-plate system and I entered a number incorrectly.

I should of entered 737 but entered 717 by mistake on the second line.

I only found this out as when I enter the correct number and try to look up my bus it says It is already registered.

And if I own the vehicle I should make contact "here".
When I click where it says "here,,it goes to another page and I can't work out where it is sending me?
Yahoo Google etc

Is there any other way I can have the details re entered?

I wanted to try and work out how to add the m code thingy-me- Bob under my posts etc.

And don't even ask me about how I get to add bus selector...lol

I have a few pics of the plate I can send.

Thank you so much In advance,Tim

Hi

According to the information i have any M code numbers between 700-799 were reserved for S codes (special body ) number 737 is indeed there however the book states it is for a later vehicle than what appears in your user profile if that is still correct?

737 states Without portable chair but with guiding rails in the floor. Model 27 (Ambulance ) year 1979.

I have no idea with regard to the M plate website so can,t help you with that but i,m sure someone will be along to help you and no doubt educate us both in the finer art of M codes or S codes.

Cheers Al

Ha

Just realised the original post is exactly a year old , must remember its 2018 doh!

Anyhow at least the op got a reply. ;)

Latest posts