M_Classics USA west caoast "Tourist Program" EB Discount

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in renting a bus for west coast tour?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • only a restored perfect 10!!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • would love to see the usa in a lowered patina tin top camper :)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • want a trouble free honda mini van option :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M_classics

Reaction score
My name is Shane I am the owner of M_Classics in Medford Oregon USA. We specialize in buying, selling, restoring, and lowering of the vw bus. We are a 2 man shop and our specialty is good vans for working folks at a good price. We can build your bus that you find on the west coast of the usa or we can find and fix the bus for you. We stay very busy as our average 0 rust clean bus ready to camp or drive anywhere range from $6k-8k usd.

Now the exciting bit:
Over the last year as I have sold built and shipped many vans to the uk and other places around the world, I have been dreaming of bringing back an old marketing idea VW had back in the day. My Dream is to bring back the "Tourist Program" and bring the great friends that we have met online and through building vans to the west coast of the usa. We plan to start by offering you a built ready to road trip bus for a great price and an adventure you will never forget. We are lucky to live in the middle of what I believe to be some of the greatest camping fishing sightseeing in all of the USA or the world. Please google search Crater Lake and the breathtaking redwoods and beaches of the west coast. Imagine the great stories and photos you would have of you with your new bus traveling the west coast. See all you would like to see then return home and we will assist you in shipping your bus to the port and home to your country. We will try to have a rental van ready soon that you could tour in as well if you have a bus already but would love the freedom to see the US in a bus.

We are not doing this program for Money, we are offering this added service free to all EB members this includes free pick up at the airport free help planning for your trip, free use of our space maker side tent, free use of camping cooker and cookware cooler ect. and free prepared road trip tool kit with spare parts that is all yours free with the tourist program.

To be clear if you are an EB.com member you will pay nothing extra and receive the adventure of a lifetime.

M_Classics
All for the love of the bus:)
check out our Facebook page (shane M_classics) to see pics of vans we have brought back to life.