Made the cover !!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebug

Reaction score
Just got home from viva skeg vegas show,which was a real crackin event by the way and posted through my door was three copies of volksworld with our bus as cover car !!!!Was proper made up and Steve Sharp has done the most amazing job of the photos ,would go out for a beer to celebrate but still hungover from the 6 cases of cider weve drunk,happy days !!!! :D :D

Had a butchers at your bus this weekend and i also had volksworld on my doormat.Lovely bus congrats.

definintly worthy of a cover your bus.....all day long!!! and steve sharp is the bollocks with a lense!!!
btw... if its the issue with the 2 rat bugs in...thats was one of my shoots!!!

looking forward to seeing it now for sure....

:mrgreen:

Awesome bus well done , saw it at Vanfest but you were driving away ! :cry:

Congrats man

Congratulations and well worthy of a cover shot 8) ,don't think anyone's mentioned how clean your van is :shock: Id be scared to take it out.....Dave

Thanks for the kind comments guys,and Thru a lupe yes its the one with the two rats issue,lovely pair those bud !!!!

Nice one Dave, as I said at the weekend, beautiful bus, its like mine has a good looking, younger sister! 8)

Got my copy in the post today, bus looks awesome, very impressed with the interior.
I bet your going to get loads of people asking you if you can build them a interior like it!

Not sure how I missed this until Grazy pointed out the link between here and the mag sitting on my kitchen table! Have to say I'm envious, that is one very very nice bus you have. Congratulations

nice bus :mrgreen:

Ive even managed to get on page 27 of the August issue of Volksworld with a few photos of my bus, trailer and bug in the mailbox section :mrgreen: i;m chuffed with that :lol:

Latest posts