• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Many Parts for Sale in Sussex

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buss69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm clearing this lot out as I need the space, this list is long! Prices are NOT set in stone but do not include postage. Anybody who does not like the look of a price, haggle! I really want this lot gone but am loathed to chuck it out. Thanks for looking. And a quick thanks to all those who have already bought stuff, I'm amazed at what has gone so quickly and what hasn't. Anybody out there got the expertise to make Glove Box Retaining Straps would make a fortune!
Don't get too excited by this first item
DSCF5215.jpg

£80 This is nearly a complete set, only problem is the corners are both for the righthand side, bought these off an unscrupulous seller at van fest some time ago and never fitted. Comes with some clips but not enough to do the whole job. Not bad condition but not mint either.
miscellaneous sink, £15, SOLD
DSCF5214.jpg

I think but cannot confirm this is a Devon sink, £20
DSCF5146-1.jpg

Consumer Unit and Electric hook-up external plug, £30 (cost over £50 when new) The consumer unit has not been out of the box and the plug was fitted but again never used.
DSCF5213.jpg

Again, I think this is a Devon Cooker but not sure, £40. This has hardly been used, when I got it it still had the suppliers plastic all over it! (unfortunately it was melted to the stainless sides and top and was a swine to remove). It's quite scratched all over but not so bad it could not be polished out by a machine, or by hand if your are insane!
DSCF5211.jpg

Swing out Hinge for above, £10 SOLD.
DSCF5162.jpg

Gear stick for a 72 crossover, £4, not sure if anyone would want this but I gotta ask
DSCF5210.jpg

VW only parking sign, £10. Various people in my family keep buying me these and I only need the one.
DSCF5209.jpg

Wheel wrench and some sort of extension bar £4 for the pair
DSCF5208.jpg

Bolt on rocker covers (with rubber gaskets) + spare gaskets. Don't need these anymore £20 for the lot. SOLD
DSCF5206.jpg

Oil take off adapter plate, £3. Personally think this is pointless unless if you have a porsche style shroud.
DSCF5205.jpg

All red rear light covers, £10 for pair or £5 each.
DSCF5202.jpg

Sliding door striker plate and shim for a '72, £5 SOLD
DSCF5201.jpg

Glove box retaining strap, £4. SOLD
DSCF5200.jpg

Radio Blanking plate, £5. SOLD
DSCF5198.jpg

Danbury Hammock pole fittings, £5 for the set. For the really scary and fragile roof mounted lying things
DSCF5197.jpg

Cab Door air vents and brackets, £5 for the pair
DSCF5196.jpg

Reverse Light Switch, £5. I can't speak for everyone but this will not fit on my '71 because of clearance issues may fit a '72
DSCF5194.jpg

Bug Pack Weber throttle linkage kit (for single 30's as I recall), £10. Don't have Webers anymore. SOLD
DSCF5159.jpg

DSCF5192.jpg

Rear Fog light, £10. THIS IS NOT A HELLA UNIT and started to rust after a year, and therefore it's off my bus
DSCF5191.jpg

Reverse Light, £10. same as the fog
DSCF5187.jpg

Set of two eared spinners, £10. These will NOT fit EMPI's
DSCF5184.jpg

Stainless steel Deluxe belt line trim clips, £10. Personally I think these are too hard to be used with the soft aluminium belt line trim, but you might want to be brave!
DSCF5183.jpg

Engine Lid Catch (Not Locking), £10
DSCF5172.jpg

Ashtray Cover/ Handle, £5
DSCF5177.jpg

Mirrors, £10 for pair. Average quality with pitting on the back. SOLD
DSCF5176.jpg

DSCF5173.jpg

Engine Lid Support rollers, £4
DSCF5169.jpg

Dip Stick (for type 1 motor), £5
DSCF5168.jpg

Spare Wheel Carrier, £10. For the front of the bus, SOLD
DSCF5171.jpg

Windscreen Washer Bottle Filler Cover, £5. SOLD
DSCF5163.jpg

Interior door handles, £3 each
DSCF5161.jpg

Passenger seat fittings, £5 (all the bit that go underneath the passenger seat except the hook for the rubber strap). SOLD
DSCF5160.jpg

Windscreen Wiper Motor and Arms £10. Don't know if this works as I inherited it, I think it's off a '72.
DSCF5158.jpg

Dash Pod, £10. Dirty but not cracked and still has the rubber gasket around the base (although this has perished, but still usable). SOLD
DSCF5151.jpg

Under Dash Parcel Shelf (Bluebird), £10. PLEASE NOTE, If you have deluxe door cards and all the vent/ arm rests for those doors, THESE WILL NOT FIT. That is why I am selling these. SOLD
DSCF5155.jpg

Front Bumper Trim, £65. The metal will polish out well and there is no damage, but the rubbers are hard and brittle. RESERVED SUBJECT TO PAYMENT
DSCF5164.jpg

One has a really bad crack!
DSCF5166.jpg

and the other is also cracked but not as bad
DSCF5167.jpg

Rear Bumper Trim Rubbers, £10. Bit knackered to be honest but just can't throw them out. RESERVED SUBJECT TO PAYMENT
DSCF5179.jpg

DSCF5180.jpg

DSCF5181.jpg

MES Door lock actuators, £10 for pair. From a doomed central locking idea (that machine7 used to sell)
DSCF5149-1.jpg

And a remote relay, £5. To wire in to an alarm to operate electric windows if you have them when arming alarm
DSCF5203.jpg

Rear early bumper, £20 in a bit of a state and needs work to put right
DSCF3787.jpg

DSCF3788.jpg

DSCF3789.jpg

Interested in the Rocker covers and the dash pod. Can you get me a postage estimate please? How do you want paying? Cheque,bank transfer,Paypal (marked as a gift) or sexual favours ;) ;)

doz said:
Interested in the Rocker covers and the dash pod. Can you get me a postage estimate please? How do you want paying? Cheque,bank transfer,Paypal (marked as a gift) or sexual favours ;) ;)

Sexual favours, hmmm, :? what did you have in mind? :lol: PM'ed you dude.

Hi can I have 1st dubs on the passenger seat fixing please
How much to post to the Wirral

Cheers mark

Mark6455 said:
Hi can I have 1st dubs on the passenger seat fixing please
How much to post to the Wirral

Cheers mark

Hi Mark, 1st dibs is yours. I'll find out how much post is in the morning, shouldn't think it would be much though, Cheers Paul

Dibs on the Bugpack throttle linkage please. Can you pm me your details?
Cheers
Brian

and I'd like the radio blanking piece for my dash.

Where in West Sussex are you? I'm in the petersfield area and work in hove so hopefully could drop by.

Baz

Hey there,

Just thought I'd register my interest in the front bumper trims if the sale falls through- may well be that they're long gone already but I thought I'd ask just in case as they're one of the few frivolous purchases that my wife approves of :lol:

Cheerio,

Olly

cotswoldiver said:
2nd dibs on the Glove box retaining strap - if payment doesn't appear

and I'll have the washer bottle cover :)

Got that mate with the strap, Washer bottle cover shouldn't be more than a couple of quid to post. Cheers Paul

Latest posts