Meet "Lucy"

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice find :) Good to see its got a good home.

When you get round to the engine - your missing the piece of tin ware under where the thermostat is fitted.

Great to hear from you Conrad. Love to see those pics! ( [email protected])

Slowly getting there, knocked up a new floor, wood panels, interior out and clean up, came up really well. Canvas off, shame cause I liked it!
Sheds loads to do over the winter but just enjoying it while the sun shines.

Cheers

Lee

Agree with everyone else - bus looks nice.
Well done on your purchase and what plans do you have for it then?

Rollin with it as for now, just wanna use as much as I can while the sun shines.
Been collecting seals and trinkets over the last couple of months. Got OG rear cargo net, jailbars and porsche spot. Real dilemma is do I stick on bling American Eagle alloys (bought before the bus arrived!) or put the OG patina wheels back on with shiny caps?

I love the look so not going for shiny shiny, though outer cab scrapers and most seals have got to be done, oh and the little door springy thing at some point.

Lee

Conrad ( from Oregon ) sent me some rescue pics. Bus was in a swampy field, apparently someone else had tried to get out and failed. Conrad ( Tie-dye t shirt ) and a mate went along with a large hammer to free the drums off and drag it out.

Latest posts