Mint low km rust free earlies....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delux

Reaction score
Ok, so they are a little on the small side but hey!
No rego, no insurance, no storage dramas, no breakdowns....

100_4516.jpg

100_4561.jpg

100_4555.jpg

Just a couple..
100_4554.jpg

Quick!!!!!!!!!!!! in the third pic down there is 2 dudes trying to nick one!!!

OI STOP NASTY THIEVESES!!!!!! :twisted:

wow

where did you get the models of the bays from? I want that model of my montana red and cloud white deluxe

I want

I want

I want!

They are made by Schuco in Germany. We import them to Australia. You should be able to find them in the UK.

I think the deluxe is made under the "premium classixx" brand. (still schuco though)

Hope that is helpful. They are wicked models... :wink:

is that a type 4 in the third picture? i had one of them tuna boats 412le great fun you could sleep in the back, not as much fun as the bay!!!

i think they are going to nab the hebmuller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

EarlyBay said:
I sell them here on EarlyBay !! Check the Earlybay shop - weve got the Shuco's Minichamps, Prem classiXXs - more coming in this week ...

http://www.earlybay.com/Shop/tabid/97/Default.aspx
http://www.earlybay.com/Shop/tabid/98/Default.aspx

Order away !!

yes, but you don't have one that's red up to the roofline

I don't wanna buy one to paint

they are very cool though, and fair play to you for stocking them, 5 years ago you couldn't get a bay model for love nor money

I will be making a few purchases of these little vans in the new year, just got to convince the misses that I need more toys! :shock: :wink:

Im sure she'll like them when she sees them, they're such great little models ...

Trouble is Ive got a house full of toys already, but I am sure that there will be room for these! :wink:

Latest posts