MODERN WARFARE/2

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone playing either of these games at the moment??, on PS3. Me I am just on the last level of Modern warfare should complete it by tomorrow night..I hope. is there anyone who plays and goes online??, if so let me know your id and I will add you, also what scores have you been getting online, and what level have you completed the above games on?.

im on the xbox on 2 at the mo,im up to lever 55 on line i think with a 1.29 kill death ratio

yeah i completed it the other day, but it was on the easiest level and i did die about a million times in the process :roll: :mrgreen:

Just finished final level :D I thought it was a let down, I was expecting much more and harder, though saying that I fell of the bridge 5 times :oops: I'm thinking on going back through and playing on vet, anyone one done it on this level? is it the usual 3 hits and dead? also I thought there would be more gamers on here, dont know why.

lvl 70 on prestige mode thats twice round, im sad, im also 70 on the PC version. :msn4:

I've been playing the new COD on my mates PS3 its great, but tbh honest i prefer COD 4 set in WW2, but i have the problem that i keep using a double barrel 12 bore shot gun againest my mate who uses MP40 and Thompson machine guns, therefore i die alot :? Oh well, still fun :D

I got my kids a new ps3 for Chrimbo, and got myself Modern Warfare 2 to play on it once they are in bed. Looking forward to it; I am (ahem) a certain age and really have not bothered with games since overdosing on Duke Nukem on my PC over 10 years ago. :)

Latest posts