• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mongoose 'mischief' BMX - NOW SOLD!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete B

Reaction score
Not in, but 9 miles north of Peterborough
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Bus
My son, Aaron, is selling his bmx. As stated above, it's a Mongoose 'mischief' model with 20" wheels, 3 piece crank, the front brake set up that allows the handlebars to spin 360 degrees and probably other features that mean nothing to me seeing as the whole bmx thing passed me by......
Anyhow, the sticker on the front is celebrating 30 years of bmx-ing so presumeably it's a limited edition?
It obviously has scratches and marks to the paint, the grips are pretty ragged and the seat has a small chunk out of it near the front, but hey, its a used bmx!!!
Despite the slight cosmetics, it seems to be in fine condition mechanically, all bearings appear good as is the chain, brakes etc. It looks to be a very solid and well made bike.

Some pics,

Image0331.jpg

Image0332.jpg

Image0333.jpg

Image0327.jpg

Image0329.jpg

Asking £65 but may listen to close offers.
Carrage may be an issue but I'm sure something could be sorted out. Could take to EB Xmas bash at the American Diner, SSVC swapmeet at the Ace Cafe or maybe do a halfway meet.
As stated, it's my boys sale so please be gentle with him!!!! :lol:

My mobile is 07881-800-509 if that makes comunications easier.

Ah yes, we are located 10 miles north of Peterborough.

Ta muchly ;)

Bumping this up, 70 odd views says to me it is desireable, maybe the price is putting folk off?

Bottom line, £50 gets it. Form an orderly queue please!!

And no, it will not go for less, that would be silly. :D

Latest posts