mr whitewalls

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im loving these.... seriously considering getting it done at bristol volksfest! any EB deals to be had?!?! ;)
gonna photoshop mea pic tosee if it'll look good on my bus or not!

also loving that orange bay!!! love the way the the centres of the empi 5s are painted out black..... so they look more like american muscle car chromies!!!!

jp

thru_a_lupe said:
im loving these.... seriously considering getting it done at bristol volksfest! any EB deals to be had?!?! ;)
gonna photoshop mea pic tosee if it'll look good on my bus or not!

also loving that orange bay!!! love the way the the centres of the empi 5s are painted out black..... so they look more like american muscle car chromies!!!!

jp

Hi, glad to here that your interested in some striping........ i'm only charging £15 per rim for standard whitewalls at shows this year.

Marvins bus(sierra yellow one) is absolutely gorgeous, your right 8)

Leon had some redwalls applied this afternoon :)

BEFORE

260420091694.jpg

260420091695.jpg

AFTER

260420091698.jpg

260420091699.jpg

260420091700.jpg

260420091708.jpg

260420091711.jpg

Ant whats the thinest band width you can do in RED?
Come to think of it what range of widths mate :?:

ant im thinking that is such a cool little business project youve set up there..... i feel you are going to get to work on a whole shed load of interesting vehicles and have some really nice rides sitting on ya driveway..... and not just vws!!!!
for example that mustang looks 10 times better with the white walls... rather than the big black donut tyres!!!! cool as f#@k!!!!!

top marks fella.... :D

cheers dude......

I know what you mean :).... i love vw's, classics, yanks, lowriders and rods so its cool to see the all the rides and meet the owners.

That mustang was truly stunning tho 8)

Latest posts