My 1970 bay project.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for coments. I.m from L / Derry . Johnny is beside me , though never met him yet :wink: Don't think there's too many early's about NI .
What do you think Johnny?

owenmac said:
Thanks all for coments. I.m from L / Derry . Johnny is beside me , though never met him yet :wink: Don't think there's too many early's about NI .
What do you think Johnny?
nice 2 chat 2 ya dude, im only 2 miles up the road fom johnny an ive never seen him about.lol many buses about up there? anyways loving the bus, cant wait 2 have mine at that stage.

Got the ragtop on. Its cream and is a good match for the roof.
Has cream lining inside.

Picture002-2.jpg

[/img]
Picture004-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

[/img]
Picture009-1.jpg

:twisted:

Ragtop is from paris beetles. Quite expensive at over £400 and a bitch to fit :x
You have cut and bend the bars to the shape of the roof which is hard to do.

:)

owenmac said:
Ragtop is from paris beetles. Quite expensive at over £400 and a bitch to fit :x
You have cut and bend the bars to the shape of the roof which is hard to do.

:)

Thanks, what was there already? Was it a poptop?

Anyway, it looks uber-cool 8) I'm deffo going down this route...

;)

Cheers.
It was a devon poptop you have to cut the lip off the roof after you remove it, which is a bit scary.

Interior nearly finnished now, pics up shortly

:D

owen where are you i want to come round and have a ganders it looks class... 8)

who painted/repaired it? was it 'Owen NW' in derry?

I,m in Limavady. Owen from Derry done body work and another paint shop near me done the paint.

When I get it running I can get it out of the garage for a good look. Come down and see then no prob.s.

8)

ill be in ballycastle some weekend soon id love to nip over for a look. PM me your mobile no.

Owenmac - looks well nice 8)
What's the fabric made out of :?:

Latest posts