My 67 Deluxe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mattd1984 said:
IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

looks good matt, engine all sorted now?? rich dropped my 1600 sp over yesterday

Yes engine seems to be all sorted now, it kept cutting out when it got warm but this was because I had the remote cooler fan wired into the wrong side of the coil. All seems ok now. Going up to run to the hills this weekend so give it a good run.

Im thinking we should put ours in a lineup soon next to each other.....they look like brothers!

Wow can't believe its a year and a half since I have last updated this thread. Quite a lot has happened since then. We've been on lots of trips Ebi and a holiday in France, Holiday in Cornwall. Lots of shows etc etc.
The van is going to look a bit different in the next few weeks. I have a vintagespeed with hidden pipe to be fitted, 15" split steel wheels, and wagonwest dropped spindles to be fitted. Thats the major stuff. Then having a small bit of rust repaired on the front arch step area and the a bit of a bubble sorted on the rear corner. Can't wait to see it all done, should be in the next few weeks so i will be posting up some pictures. The van will then be used at our wedding end of April so want it looking the nuts for then 8)

Well it's been a busy few weeks. I have fitted the Vintagespeed exhaust with hidden pipe that looks really nice and is so much better than the crappy mondo I had on before. Makes the van look a lot cleaner and sounds lovelly.
Also serviced the van and fitted all new shoes and cylinders to the rear brakes, mot sorted, have fitted a new number plate to the front of the van and put it in the middle looks much better, also fitted new step rubbers which look nice. Removed the headlight grills whilst working on the front.

Taken a lot of stickers of the van too, taking it back to basics a bit I also removed the roof rack. Im after that clean look really.

Then last weekend fitted some wagenwest dropped spindles to get a bit more of a drop with the Red9 coilover kit. Looks the nuts, especially with the newly sourced 15" split steels. Really happy with the stance now for the first time since owning the van!

This weekend is a mad rush to get all the van looking super clean and tidy ready for our wedding next Friday! :shock: :shock:

Will get some pictures up soon.

The bridesmade's came in Craig Connah's awesome crew cab.

Dale_LoRes_079.jpg

Dale_LoRes_075.jpg

My mate that drove my van with my wife and father in law he green van was there for some nice photo's

Dale_LoRes_198.jpg

Dale_LoRes_199.jpg

Congrats Matt

Looking good, I remember the conversations at EBI last year about getting engaged etc after Steve & Liv announced theirs, seems so long ago now :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys was an amazing day. Also really happy with how the van is looking now with the 15" split rims and the WW dropped Spindles.

Latest posts