My 67 westy ( The speedmaster)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerporsche

Reaction score
Hi all,
Thought it was about time i put up a few pics of my bus!!
Ive owned it for about 5 or 6 months now,
Done a few bits an bobs to it, Like replaced the starter motor, Plenty of waxoiling oh
an put a 4"narrowed beam on from slamwerks!! Totally love this bus :D
Hope you all like??!!
Will put up more pics when i get the chance!!
photo12.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

IMG_169220Small1.jpg

IMG_244920Small1.jpg

i love that bus too, was very attached to it when i owned it! :D

not feeling that narrowed beam but we've already spoken about that ;)

Monkeyspinner Tim said:
i love that bus too, was very attached to it when i owned it! :D

not feeling that narrowed beam but we've already spoken about that ;)

Agree with you on both points ;)

Blimey, thats is narrow now!

Good to see it back out again :D Still the earliest UK bay westy, I think?

A real sweet bus, one of my favorites of all time

That is extreme tuck, splitty beam is narrower than bay beam by an 1" ish, If you are using CSP's an extra 1" then 4" narrowed beam plus the great offset of the Speedmasters.......wow.

I went for a 2" beam and thought mine tucked under.

Keep the pics coming and it would be great to see this bus (and yourself) in some line ups this season.

Jon

i hate this bus,have done for six months since you bought it wilf! On more serious note,happens to be one of my best mates,super cool bus , abso love it ta bits,some crackin shots there pal,had the polaroid instamatic out son !See ya very soon buddy,looking forward to 2010 camping and heres for the hangovers,could be a messy one shade......... Davis xxx....

nice van mate 8)

If you don`t mind me asking - have you treated any of the slight bits of surface rust on it to stop it getting any worse? i have a van which has similiar bits of surface rust on it and i want to protect it as it lives outdoors!

i`ve applied ankor wax for the time being but wondered if there`s another alternative out there?

cheers, mike

Latest posts